Sunday, December 18, 2011

Last full day living at school

I can't believe it's my last day! I have a (very difficult) final tomorrow morning from 11-2 (I WILL be there the whole time), then I'm eating something quick and signing out. All my stuff will be ready to move. I just can't believe it's over! I'm a little sad, but I'm extremely happy to be going to home to enjoy the holiday season (it's really hard to do that here - they decided to put up the big Christmas tree and menorah about a week ago). Also, not so much anymore, but everyone has been super stressed about finals here. Not exactly the cheery holiday atmosphere.

Because I'm weird, one of the things I'm looking forward to most (besides seeing my family and Mike everyday, and quilting again all the time) is getting all my stuff in one place.

Case in point: Last night, my friends were taking me out for my birthday dinner at Cheeburger Cheeburger. I had brought all my pants home earlier in the week (though I thought I left one pair of jeans at school) - because I needed to get some stuff out of here. Of course there were no jeans! I went to dinner in sweatpants. Not really complaining, and it wasn't a big deal (it's not at all a fancy place), but having your things in two different places can be a issue sometimes.

I just got my last meal equiv coffee, and now I'm studying and packing. This is so weird.

1 comment: