Monday, June 27, 2011

What I found while cleaning out my room, Part 2

I fondly remember teaching "school" when I was about... nine? I also wrote this when I was about the same age, in real school:

(...would do if I were an elementary school teacher.")

I set up school when we lived in a townhouse for a year, but when we moved to our new house, we had a white board and table in the (then) unfinished basement. Those were the good times :) I usually "taught" Sean, but I remember some of the neighborhood kids were involved sometimes. I really got a kick out of finding the notebook we used to use.

Oh, the irony (check out my comment on his work, to the left)


Art lesson - I had a way with words ("before you color stuff in"):

Sean was apparently extremely skilled in Phonics, Homework, and Writing...
Tee-hee. I was only preparing for what was to come, but then, it was sans red pen.

-Jess

2 comments: